Saturday, January 1, 2011

Top Fifty Hottest Women of 2010 THE TOP 10



10.  Kate Beckinsale:  
      From her first role in Much Ado About Nothing as Hero to her kick-ass role of Selene in the Underworld films, Kate never fails to deliver the hotness action. I can't wait to see her in her next Underworld movie!



9.  Emmy Rossum:
     Her 18th year really was her break out year with roles in both The Day After Tomorrow and my favorite, The Phantom of the Opera. She was radiant as Christine Daae in Phantom and she is now graduating to a more adult role in Shameless.



8.  Lindsey Lohan:
     Who would have thought that little red head cutie from the remake of The Parent Trap would be one of the most screwed up hotties ever? Lindsey is a train wreak. Of that, there is no doubt, but she is still super hot for being a skanky ginger.



7.  Amanda Seyfried:
     I, for one, cannot wait for Red Riding Hood this spring. It stars the sexy young blonde who looks like she just came out of some sort of gothic novel. From Veronica Mars to Mama Mia! to Chloe, this cutie is going to make some major news in the years to come!


6.  Penelope Cruz:
     This Spanish actress seems to just get hotter and hotter as she gets older. I suspect she will be my generation's Sophia Loren. From her breakthrough role in Jamon Jamon to her later works including Vicky Christina Barcelona and the lone reason for watching the abysmal film version of the musical Nine, she is a class act that I look forward to seeing for many years. 


 5.  Anne Hathaway:
     From her early days as a Disney Princess to her adult breakthrough roles in Havoc and Brokeback Mountain, this sassy brunette always delivers. Although she has done some recent stinkers, her role in Love and Other Drugs is giving her good reviews and hopefully will get her back on track to being a major player in Hollywood.



4.  Natalie Portman
     Princess Amadala, my how you've grown. Natalie Portman's classic delicate features belie a major acting chops and she is well on her way to an Academy Award with her role in Black Swan. Her recent announcement that she is expecting and getting married made thousands of geeks go mad, but I'm sure she will not fail to disappoint in her roles post child.



3.  Renee Olstead:
      Some of you are going "Who?" This sexy little ginger first caught the public's eye in the show "Still Standing" as the middle sister Lauren. Well, she is all grown up now and has demonstrated not only some great acting but also some pretty darn good singing abilities as well. She is one to watch...(sorry, I liked this picture of her better than some of the others I've found on the net.)



2.  Scarlett Johansson
     Scarlett has been really busy lately in the last few years. She has been pretentious artsy films like "The Girl With the Pearl Earring" to interesting films like "Lost in Translation," to outright blockbusters like "Iron Man 2." Through it all she is hot. I think she will be one of those ones that will be known for her looks in her youth then eventually be know for solid acting later in life. In the meantime, I'll just take her for the looks.



1.  Katy Perry
     All I can say about my number one choice is that every time I see a picture of her, I just go WOW! Yes, she strikes me as having the IQ of a muppet with out hand up it's backside. This is obvious when you see that her husband is the annoying Russell Brand. But, hey, I'm looking at hotness here and when she shows up in all manner of campy pvc/leather/latex outfits for performance I can't help but go WOW!

Well, that's my list. I will be adding my honorable mentions later on this month, but for now, I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment