Sunday, January 1, 2012

E.T.

So I was listening to the radio at one point during the day and heard Katy Perry's ET. This is really off in left field, but I was thinking of a different way that the could have been handled.  The actual video is pretty good except for the insert of Kanye West (who I can't stand).

But as I was listening to the lyrics...
I came up with another idea. Now stay with me...what if the video had a different theme. A darker theme.  My concept of the video was that Katy was singing in a basement of sorts (think Silence of the Lambs....yes, you are headed in the right direction), the potential victim of a serial killer. I know it sounds really sick, but nothing is shown.  Just a thought.....Look at the lyrics and tell me if you think it doesn't make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment