Friday, July 4, 2014

Making Up Titles is Difficult.

Still not sure about the direction I'm going with this blog. I do know that I may have a tendency to ramble.

I don't want this blog to become "The Place Where Todd Bitches About How Unhappy He Is At The Moment" kind of places.  I feel like that the world is already filled with too much negativity. Why contribute. Yes, I'll have my good and bad days, but why completely share that with the world?

I found a new obsession and her name is Siobhan Thompson.
She is a British comic and actor who you can see in the Anglophenia websites videos. Not only is she funny, but she is also adorable. A quirky, nerdy girl who seems to have a sense of humor very similar to my own.  You really should check the videos out on YouTube (a site that I should have stock in because I watch way too much of it.  Here's a link to Anglophenia on said site: Anglophenia TV on YouTube It's quite good. And I think you will fall in love with Siobhan.

Hmm what else can I write about? Oh, I have been messing around with the idea of writing a play for some time. It is about two of my favorite writers, Dorothy Parker and Robert Benchley. If you don't know who they are, then you need to read up on the Algonquin Round Table. Go ahead, here's a link. I'll wait. The Algonquin Hotel's Write Up. And go ahead and read Wikipedia's article as well: Wikipedia Article on The Round Table. I just don't know how to get started on it. Oh muse of theatre, help me....

Well, that's about it for now. Told you this blog may be random. I think I may have read too much James Joyce, William Faulkner, and Sylvia Plath. Maybe a little to much T.S. Eliot as well. But, how can you read too much Eliot?!?

Oh, and Happy Independence Day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment